Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas Cookbook

Kirsten & Gary December 2008

I made a cookbook for my family as a gift for Christmas one year. It held all my recipes that I used every year. I also gave them out to all our friends. I took the file in and had the cookbooks printed out. I thought it would be nice if I put the file on here and you can print it out too.

Also, it's easy access for when ever I am anywhere else and I want to share a recipe.

Merry Christmas
Peace, Kirsten





















1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Mindie from the (mis)Adventures of a "Born Again" Farm Girl (also from Michigan) and I am delighted to let you know that you are this week's Hosts' choice on the Simple Saturdays Blog Hop! Thank you so much for sharing your family cookbook. I can not wait to thumb through and try a few. Looking forward to seeing what you share this Saturday.

    ReplyDelete